Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Ease with this Electric Sandwich Maker
Grilled Cheese Club Sandwich with Sweet Fries Recipe
This hearty club sandwich version includes deli ham, crispy bacon, sliced avocado, and tomato to upgrade your classic grilled cheese sandwich. This meal is a perfect comfort food indulgence when served with crispy sweet potato fries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the sweet potato fries, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until crispy and golden brown, in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Assemble the sandwiches while the fries are cooking.
- Spread a slice of cheddar cheese on both slices of bread.
- Add two slices of ham and two slices of bacon to each.
- On top of the bacon, place slices of avocado and tomato.
- Place the remaining bread slices on top.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, for one sandwich.
- Rep with the rest of the sandwiches.
- Serve the sandwiches with a side of sweet potato fries.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Proctor Silex Grilled Cheese Sandwich Press
The Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Gotham Steel Grill Cheese Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese with Almond Slivers Recipe
Grilled Cheese with Fried Eggs Sandwich Recipe
French Toast Grilled Cheese Recipe