Featuring Recipes For Creating Delicious Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Melt Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This Tuna Melt Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a tasty take on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. The addition of tuna, mayonnaise, celery, and onion enhances the flavor of this sandwich.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Drain the tuna and combine it with the mayonnaise, celery, and onion.
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread butter.
- On one slice of bread, place a slice of cheese on the unbuttered side.
- Place the tuna-cheese mixture on top of the cheese.
- Place the remaining cheese slice on top of the tuna mixture.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side out.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the sandwich in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
The Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Gotham Steel Grill Cheese Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Easy Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Nostalgia Coca-Cola Grilled Cheese Toaster
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Grilled Cheese with Fried Eggs Sandwich Recipe
French Toast Grilled Cheese Recipe
French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Mozzarella Grilled Cheese Recipe