Cook your Favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Both Sides at Once with this Double Sided Frying Pan
Grilled Cheese with Fried Eggs Sandwich Recipe
This Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Fried Eggs is the ultimate comfort food. The gooey melted cheese, crispy buttery bread, and runny fried eggs make for a delicious and filling meal. It's ideal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Each slice of bread should be brushed with butter on one side.
- In the skillet, place two slices of bread, butter side down.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- In a separate skillet, cook two eggs to your preferred doneness.
- On top of each slice of cheese, place one fried egg.
- Add another slice of cheese and the remaining bread, butter side up, to each egg.
- Cook the sandwich until the bottom slice of bread is golden brown, then carefully flip it over and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Remove from the skillet, slice in half, and serve right away.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
Great Book Of Grilled Cheese
Hamilton Beach Electric Sandwich Maker Toaster
I Heart Cheese Cookbook
Cheese Melting Dome for Griddles
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Grilled Cheese Burgers with Spinach Recipe
Fish Stick Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Spinach Recipe