50 Innovative Recipes For Making Incredible Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sub Recipe
The ultimate comfort food sandwich is this BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sub. Tender, shredded chicken coated in sweet and tangy BBQ sauce and melted cheddar cheese is sandwiched between two crispy, buttery sub rolls.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Combine the cooked and shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce in a medium mixing bowl.
- Butter each side of the sub rolls after cutting them in half lengthwise.
- Grill the sub rolls, cut side down, for about 2-3 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Top each bottom half of the sub rolls with 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Distribute the BBQ chicken mixture evenly on top of the sub rolls.
- Place the other half of the sub roll, cut side down, on top of each sandwich.
- Grill the sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the cheese melts and the bread crisps.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
The Great Grilled Cheese Book
Toaster Sandwich Clip and Cage For 2-Slice Toasters
Grilled Cheese Melts Recipe Book
Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Electric Panini Press
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Tuna Melt Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwich with Chives Recipe
Pull Apart Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Egg and Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Spinach and Tomatoes Recipe