50 Innovative Recipes For Making Incredible Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Shipped Right to Your Door
Roast Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This delicious and filling Roast Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich is ideal for a quick and easy lunch. Your cravings will be satisfied by the combination of roast beef and melted cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Each slice of bread should be brushed with butter on one side.
- In the skillet, place one slice of bread, buttered side down.
- On top of the bread in the skillet, place one slice of cheese.
- On top of the cheese, place the roast beef.
- On top of the roast beef, place the second slice of cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread, buttered side up, on top of the cheese.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- Remove from the skillet and serve immediately.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
Double Sided Frying Pan and Grilled Cheese Maker
Great Grilled Cheese
Elite Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Maker
The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Spinach Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Ketchup Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mayo, Guacamole and Ketchup Recipe
Pork Chop Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Cheese Sandwich Recipe