Make Delicious and Crispy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Minutes
BBQ Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
This BBQ Grilled Philly Cheesesteak recipe is a tasty take on the traditional Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is grilled to perfection, and then topped with sautéed onions, green bell peppers, and melted provolone cheese. The sandwich's addition of BBQ sauce and mayonnaise adds a tangy, creamy flavor that complements the savory beef and vegetables.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the BBQ sauce and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Season the beef to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the beef on both sides in olive oil.
- Sauté the green bell pepper and onion in the skillet until tender.
- Grill the hoagie rolls in half lengthwise until lightly toasted.
- Spread the toasted rolls with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Serve the beef, peppers, onions, and provolone cheese on the rolls.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
Double Sided Frying Pan and Grilled Cheese Maker
Great Grilled Cheese
Elite Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Maker
The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Grilled Cheese with Apple Slices and Pecans Recipe
Buttered Grilled Cheese on Whole Wheat Bread with Tomatoes Recipe
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Crostini Recipe