50 Recipes To Make You Melt, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Bacon and Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This BBQ Bacon and Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a tasty take on a traditional sandwich. The flavor-packed sandwich is made with savory bacon, shredded chicken, tangy BBQ sauce, and melted cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- One slice of bread, spread with BBQ sauce.
- Top with cheese, bacon, chicken, and the remaining bread slice.
- Brush both sides of the sandwich with butter.
- Cook the sandwich in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Proctor Silex Grilled Cheese Sandwich Press
The Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Gotham Steel Grill Cheese Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Grilled Cheese Crostini Recipe
Turkey Breast Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with French Onion Soup Recipe