Step-By-Step Recipes For Making Delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mozzarella and Antipasto Recipe
This Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mozzarella and Antipasto is a tasty twist on the traditional grilled cheese sandwich. This sandwich is bursting with flavor thanks to the addition of fresh basil, balsamic vinegar glaze, and antipasto.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Each slice of bread should be brushed with butter on one side.
- Place two slices of mozzarella cheese on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread.
- On top of the cheese, drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar glaze.
- On top of the balsamic vinegar glaze, place 3-4 fresh basil leaves.
- Place 2-3 antipasto slices on top of the basil leaves.
- On top of the antipasto, place 2 more slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the cheese, buttered side up.
- Cook the sandwich in the skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the skillet and serve immediately.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
Proctor Silex Grilled Cheese Sandwich Press
The Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Gotham Steel Grill Cheese Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Easy Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Turkey Breast Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with French Onion Soup Recipe
Grilled Ham and Cheese Baguette Recipe