The Perfect Tool for Melting Cheese on Griddles
Spinach Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Cheddar Recipe
This Spinach Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Cheddar is ideal for a quick lunch. It's quick and simple to make, and it's loaded with cheesy, spinach goodness. It's a tasty take on the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat.
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread butter.
- Place one slice of bread on the skillet, buttered side down.
- On top of the bread, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and chopped spinach.
- Place the second slice of bread, buttered side up, on top.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom bread is golden brown.
- Cook until the second side of the sandwich is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside for a minute to cool before serving.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Proctor Silex Grilled Cheese Sandwich Press
The Grilled Cheese Cookbook
Gotham Steel Grill Cheese Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Pastrami Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Avocado and Feta Grilled Cheese Recipe
Salami and Pickle Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Toastie with Olives and Tomatoes Recipe