Enjoy Delicious, Restaurant-Quality Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from the Comfort of Your Own Home
BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich combines crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and fresh lettuce with gooey cheddar cheese, all sandwiched between two slices of toasted bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread mayonnaise.
- On top of one slice of bread, layer 2 slices of cheddar cheese, 2 slices of bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, mayonnaise side out.
- Make 4 sandwiches with the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat a griddle or a pan over medium heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Grilled Cheese Accessories
Grilled Cheese Toastabags
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Toaster With Extra Wide Slots
Grilled Cheese Kitchen
Revolution Touchscreen Toaster
Grilled Cheese Recipes
Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Avocados and Spinach Recipe
Ham and Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Banana Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Asparagus Grilled Cheese with Poached Egg Recipe